Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Something New - Movie Reviews

O.k. not sure how this will go or not but I figured once a week I will do a review on a movie I watched. I belong to Blockbuster online (the cheapest one which gives you 1 movie at a time) since I do not have cable which translates to no channels since there is no antenne on the roof (even with one of thos converter boxes). So I watch one movie per week. It will just be a very short review whether or not if I recommend it.

Today's Review:

The Water Horse (PG)


This was really cute and a family friendly movie. I had wanted to see it back when it came out but going to the movies is something I really cannot afford. It was a very sweet and adorable movie. The setting was breathtaking! Absolutely gorgeous! It was about the Loch Ness monster (just in case you did not know).

Here is a link to more info about it if you are curious.

No comments: