Sunday, September 27, 2009

Wags This Week

Let's just say this is an awesome week for Walgreens. I truly HATE shopping there but when the deals are this good I will go and attempt to shop there. I did have 2 transactions at 2 different stores in the last 3 days that I had to void because of (the usual issues lol) where the employees and managers either purposely turn off the Catalina machine or do not comprehend the use of coupons. So now that makes 3 stores I will never shop at again. I have in the past emailed Corporate but they seem to not care so much.

O.k. here so here is my first purchase for the week. My end goal is buying Alli and having some RR's leftover for some toys for my son for Xmas.



Transaction # 1

2 Theraflus @ $4.00 ea = $8.00 minus $4 from Wags Healthy Savings Book (-$2 ea)

1 Halls Refresh 1.00 minus .75 cents

1 Robitussin 2 Go $2.49 minus $2 off printable coupon (no longer valid for 2pk)

1 Vaseline Sheer Infusion $6.99 minus $1.50 printable

2 Wags Chapsticks @ .25 cents ea = .50 cents

1 Sharpie Marker @ .24 cents (not shown)






Total before coupons/Register Rewards and taxes = $19.22

Coupons and Register Rewards I used:

$4 Theraflu
$2 Robitussin
$.75 Halls
$1.50 Vaseline
$4 RR
$3 RR
$2 RR
$1.50 RR

Total after coupons and taxes = $2.48

Register Rewards I received back = $10 ($7 Vaseline + $2 Robitussin + $1 Halls)

No comments: