Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Defiants 4x4s




Have you seen these yet? If you have a son like I do he would probably really dig these. They are toy trucks that are motorized. Here is a video on YouTube of them in action. I am thinking these are going to be a big hit this holiday season. They also have playsets and each one can connect to the other one for loads of fun. They do take batteries (2 AAA) but I am sure even when you run out of batteries they would still be lots of fun. Right now they are on sale at Target for $5.99 (original price $7.99) so now would be a good time to pick some up for this holiday season. I plan to go to Target this week and buy a couple to hold back for Christmas.





Disclosure: I am currently involved in The Defiants 4x4 project and I am a member of One2One Network.

No comments: