Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Years!

I just wanted to say Happy New Years to anyone who stumbles across this blog or to any readers. Thanks for reading my blog. I really appreciate it. Also if you could click on any links on my blog it would be great every penny helps!!


I hope that this new year proves to better than last. Mine (last year) started with getting laid off which is not a good way to start a new year that's for sure. This year has started not too well either but it is only the beginning of this new year. I am really hoping things improve ten fold because we desperately need it. The various bad news I received in the month of December was more than enough to last a lifetime. So I am really hoping that is the end of the bad news and hoping lots of good news is headed our way.

The best parts of 2011? Here is a list (I won't bother with the worst things because there is just way too many (yes it was THAT bad lol).:

I finally received my HS diploma (with Honors no less)

I scored quite high on my college placement test

I scored so high that that I received a letter from the Honors department about taking some honors classes (unfortunately, these classes were not available online nor close to me so I could not take them)

I started college

On my two finals I received a B and an A

In both classes I ended with a B (though sadly, this was not good enough - long story, which boils down to I am unable to receive any student loans nor grants this next semester - which really sucks to say the least - this is how I am paying for our living expenses so now I have no clue what to do)

I bought my son a pdog (though she can be a massive little pest like she is being right this moment) :P

My son had no massive illnesses to speak of (always a good thing)

I won some various things from contests (now if only I could win some money or a car!)


What were your 2011's higlights?

No comments: