Thursday, December 20, 2012

ProgressOh! Contest

How would you like to win the following: Round-trip airfare for you and a guest to Los Angeles, California 4 day/ 3 night hotel accommodations A head-to-toe makeover, including hair, makeup and a blue dress to get you ready for your own ProgressOh! moment in Hollywood Two tickets to this season's live finale of The Biggest Loser $2,000 spending money Well the good folks at Progresso have a contest to win the above. Go here to enter. I know I would be super excited just for the makeover. I definitely need one!! Progresso has some new yummy low calorie soups out. Some of the new ones include: Light Beef Pot Roast Light Chicken & Dumpling Light Creamy Potato with Bacon Cheese Light New England Clam Chowder Light Zesty Southwestern-Style Vegetable Light Chicken Pot Pie Style and many more........... The good folks at Progresso and My Blog Spark provided me with a lovely gift pack. My thoughts on the products and both companies are my own. Thanks for reading!

No comments: