Saturday, February 28, 2009

Vonage

I highly recommend getting Vonage instead of a home phone and even instead of bundling with your cable company. I did the math and for me it was cheaper to get the cable + internet through the cable company and then add Vonage to it. Currently I actually got rid of my cable all together and only have internet and Vonage and am saving a bundle!! Not sure if it is the case where you live but for me there is no tax on internet so I only pay $29.99 for it and then only pay $20.12 for my Vonage. Vonage has way less taxes and hidden fees than a regular home landline and the cable company.

I have used Vonage now for about 3 years and have not had any issues with it. I really love it.

They also have a really great feature where you can see all your outbound and inbound calls. If you wanted to see who called you from your landline phone (as in a statement) you would need a court order (I asked before). Also you can even put in a certain phone number and see everytime they called you or you called them. Sometimes these things come in handy.



No comments: