Thursday, February 26, 2009

Walgreens Goodies!!!

Garnier Fructis free after rebate $3.99 if you get the Sunday coupons they you more than likely have a coupon for $1 off (sadly, I forgot to give the girl the coupon) Even if you don't need shampoo or conditioner might as well buy it since it is free and you will need it eventually.

Thermacare Trial Size free after rebate $2.49 (my store did not have any)

Buy 2 Theraflu products for $10 and get $6 back with rebate (good to stock up on) more than likely have coupons from your Sunday paper 2 weeks ago

Oust air santizer on sale for $2.99 with $1 back (I had a buy one get one free coupon so I should get $2 back we will see)

Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Gel 6pk $4.49 (I had a $1 off coupon) will get $1 back with rebate

You will need the Easy Saver Book which is in the stores or you can do your rebates online (I think I will try it that way to save a stamp).

No comments: