Saturday, February 20, 2010

Haven't been feeling it lately

I have been wondering for awhile now if I should stop blogging. You have probably noticed my lack of posts lately. I just haven't so far gotten what I wanted out of this blog. I used to post continuously all the time and I still didn't get the amount of readers I needed out of it. My goal with this blog was to help others who like myself who do not have much of an income and could benefit from the deals I find for them and to also make some money in the process. I know in the past few years I have learned how to shop way smarter than I used to. I never in the past (even though I have always been frugal) walked away with $40 or more of stuff for a couple of bucks. In fact with my super frugal shopping trips that I have done in the past 2 years I now no longer have to buy the following : toothpaste, razors, tampons, pantyliners, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, medicine and some other stuff (that I can't think of at the moment). Which is definitely saving me lots of money right now. I just have to open a box and get some out (unfortunately I don't have closet space hence the boxes). I am thinking I won't have to buy most of that stuff for 2 years or possibly more. Which I happen to think that is pretty awesome. I also already have some stuff (clothes, shoes, toys etc.) set aside for my son for the next 2 years.

So I am going to try and force myself (yes, that is what it feels like anymore since I haven't felt like I have been helping anyone and also haven't made any money off it really) to post for awhile longer. But if things don't start improving I will have to say goodbye. I work full time and take care of my toddler son 100% by myself with no help from family or friends. So I have been running on empty for sometime now. I am beyond exhausted. I also suffer from EBV and it has been taking it's toll on me a lot lately too. Some days because of it I feel like I can't even get out of bed but of course I have to. This cold spell also has not been helping. I am sure most of America is very sick of the extreme cold temperatures we all have been having. Even down in the South it has been way colder for way longer than usual. I think we all have been praying for a heat wave to come very soon!

Well, off to post some store sales info. I wish I could find a good deal on Pull Ups but don't see any.

No comments: