Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Keep Clear From Ing Direct Bank

I just want to let all of my readers know to stay far, far away from this bank. If you were unfortunate like myself and decided to do the deal they had for black Friday then you already more than likely know that the future holds many, many unpleasant surprises. Like not being able to take any of your money out that you put in your account. Apparently, they think it is just fine and dandy to take your money out of another unrelated account to fund your new account with them but then they refuse to let you use your debit card that they sent you for this new account.

I have had nothing but hassle and hassle from them since I signed up with them. It is to the point where I am actually getting an attorney so I can get my money out of my account. Yes, it is that bad.


So please do yourself a favor and stay as far away from this horrible bank as you can.

No comments: