Friday, July 26, 2013

2 Codes for $5 off to go see Despicable Me 2 in Theaters

These work! I just used them and they worked for me. Apparently, the codes are all the same or at least work more than once each.

6234-EG7HG3-ABC3

A3AG-BBF3D9-HFGA


I was able to purchase 2 tickets (1 child and 1 adult) for only $8.50!!! My son is going to be so very happy when we go this morning. Apparently, when using the codes the prices of the tickets go up to normal prices so no matinee prices. But still less than 10 bucks for 2 tickets is really good these days. We have no dollar theaters in this area. There are free or is it a $1? (older release) children movies I believe on Tuesday mornings during the summer but from what I understand it is a madhouse and all of the summer school programs cart the kids to them.


You can also purchase select movies at Walmart (possibly other stores also) for $5 and get this Fandango movie cash to use only for Despicable Me 2.  I didn't buy any movies (was going to but then these codes actually worked).

Go here to put in the codes: www.fandango.com/promo/WMTDM2

No comments: