Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Retro Classic Packaging on Some of Your Favorite Big G Cereals at Target!!

For a limited time Big G and Target will have available some super cool old school style packaging on select cereals. These will surely bring back fond memories of your childhood. As an added bonus there will be a coupon on the back of the box for $5 off Vintage Hasbro games.


I was very lucky and General Mills and MyBlogSpark sent me a wonderful giftpack including the following items.





Don’t forget to go online & print a coupon for $1 off 2 General Mills cereals before you head to Target!

Collect all 5 different throw-back packages that each include a $5 coupon for these vintage Hasbro® board games; available exclusively at Target® from March 15, 2013 to April 30, 2013 while supplies last. Coupon valid at Target stores from March 15, 2013 to December 31, 2013.
 
Participating Big G cereals include: Cinnamon Toast Crunch® (16.2 oz.), Lucky Charms® (16 oz.), Honey Nut Cheerios® (17 oz.), Cheerios® (18 oz.) and Cocoa Puffs® (16.5 oz.)
 
Participating Hasbro vintage board games: Clue® Vintage, Scrabble® Vintage, Parcheesi® Vintage or Risk® Vintage
 
I cannot wait to get some more of this retro looking cereals. I also have my eyes on some of the boardgames. My son is finally getting to that age where I can make him play these games with me!!!
 
***Disclosure: The prize pack, information, and giveaway have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.
 

No comments: