Friday, October 3, 2008

Shopping Tips and Samples

Go here and print your $5 off coupon (off $20 purchase) for Walgreens good Friday and Saturday only.

Walgreens has Huggies on sale for $9.99 each and you get $3 coupon if you spend $14 and $5 coupon if you spend $20. Hopefully, you also have some Huggies coupons to use with the $5 off coupon above.


CVS also has a $5 off coupon towards $25 for members of their CVS preferred card club. You should have gotten an email from them about it and also letting you know that your CVS extra bucks are also available now and will be printing on your next receipt.

They have a special on Nestle products buy $15 worth and get $5 CVS bucks back.

They also have Pampers on sale for $9.99 which if you coupons for Pampers and some CVS bucks laying around it is a good deal. Always use coupons with sales!

I am going to buy 1 package of Pampers with a $1.50 off coupon and then buy $15 worth of these Scotch products and get $5 CVS Extra Bucks back. I need that stuff anyways. And of course use my $5 off coupon towards it all.





Some free samples for you all.


Sample of Huggies Diapers

Sample of Playtex Sport

Sample of Goodnites

1 comment:

Johanna said...

Thanks for the info on Walgreens - I totally forgot about the $5 coupon. I'll have to dig out my Huggies coupons!

Also, don't know if you are aware, but almost everytime I go to Target, I get a $10 coupon for Enfamil formula! Use that with one of the checks and you save big!