Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Yay!!

I have found out I have at least one reader on here! And it has made my day!! lol I realized I had some comments and I was so happy to read them (especially since they were nice comments). Thank you Johanna! I really want this blog to work. I want to pick up readers and hopefully help others out who are like myself. I mean times are really rough right now and I am sure they are for a lot of you. I don't know about any of you but I like to get free samples in the mail and free magazines and coupons. I think I currently have at least 10 magazine subscriptions and I only paid for one of them (and it was only $5) ! There is no way that I could currently pay for all of those so it is great that I managed to get them for free. Now that I realized that at least 1 person is reading this I will set out to get some more links for samples etc. on here pronto!!

No comments: