Monday, January 12, 2009

CVS - Has some good deals right now!!

Things I bought today:

Shout Twin Pack $4.99 (with $1 EB back)

Kotex pads 16 pk with 16 panty liners $3.27 (with $2 EB back) They have them advertised as $4.99 but those have more pads in them but they didn't have those packs) X 2

Kleenex Lotion 3 pk $3.69 (with $1 EB back)


I had the following coupons:

$1.50 off Kotex (from one of the many samples I have gotten)
$1.50 off Kotex ("")
.50 cents off Kleenex
$5.00 extra bucks from a previous purchase
$1.00 extra bucks from a previous purchase
$1.00 off extra bucks from a previous purchase

My total including tax was $5.30
I also got back $6 in extra bucks so if you want you can look at it that I got it kind of for free.



They have a lot more good buys like these ones this week. Go here to look and see!

I also plan on going back later on the week and buying some food items that they have on sale.

No comments: