Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fuel for School Rebate

I am sure you have seen the rebates for this in Publix, Kmart and the Sunday paper (possibly other stores also). Well, I am an idiot and read all the fine print thinking oh cool! it doesn't say anything about it all being on 1 receipt. So then I was even more excited when I found out you can do more than one of these as long as the address the form, receipt and upcs are being sent to are different (fyi - kmart, publix and the one in Sunday's paper all had different mailing addresses). I even emailed Kelloggs about this and they said yes.


Well, what do you know it is all on 1 receipt and it says so right on the form!! I totally overlooked that part of the form figuring it would be mentioned in the fine print.


So now I will not be able to do this even once when I thought I could do it 3 times!! No more room in the freezer and do not need any more cereal, crackers or cereal bars. :(


So I wanted to make sure you all knew this too.

Also no P.O. Boxes.


Still waiting on my 3 - $10 GC from Publix. Cannot wait to get those!

No comments: