Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Has anyone bought this?

I really want to buy it when I move for a second phone line. This way I can keep my Vonage phone with this area code and have the Magic Jack one with my new area code. I just want to keep my bills to a minimum but would like to keep my number now and have a new number. Figured this would be the cheapest way to do it.

If anyone has bought this please let me know how you like it or don't like it. Thanks!!


I still have to say even if it doesn't work too great it is still a great deal even if you just use it for an additional line. Though for some reason I thought before it was only $39.99 and there were no monthly nor yearly fees. Maybe I am wrong but I thought that was what it was before. But hey who can complain about 20 bucks a year!!!


No comments: