Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Walgreens

I have neuropathy in my hands and feet and it drives me crazy. I have been wanting to try Neuragen but it costs $29.99 for a tiny little bottle. So I have been waiting and waiting.


I was able to print a $10 off coupon from their website here. Use code D0709101 (those are zeros) which is the code for $10 off. The last ad's code is only $5 off.

Walgreens October coupon booklet has a $10 off coupon as well. That one is a Walgreens coupon so you can use both.


Here is what I bought:

Neuragen $29.99
2 Xmas gift bags @ .29 cents each = .58 cents (these were fillers)






Total before coupons and taxes = $30.57

Coupons I used:
$10 off Neuragen
$10 off Walgreens Neuragen
$8 RR

Total after above = $2.62!!!

So I will let you all know if that stuff works or not.

No comments: