Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Walgreens Toys Trip # 1

Last's week goal with the Theraflu deal was to use the Register Rewards for toys for my son's Xmas and b-day presents. I did the Theraflu deal 4 times (I think)since my mother had been sick with the flu and I knew that we all would be getting it again. So I knew that I could definitely use all of that Theraflu and give some to my mother too.


Here was my first transaction this was with Register Rewards from Vaseline lotion and the Theraflu when you bought only 2 (before I knew about the much better deal when you bought 3).


Walgreens has loads of toys that are $9.99 and there are probably about 7 I would not mind having for my son. They also have some that are $6.99 or 3 for $13.99 (if only they had that kind of deal for the $9.99 ones).


So with this first trip here is what I bought:

Cow Laptop Toy $9.99
2 Pack of Sponges (desperately needed these) $2.99

total before coupons and taxes = $12.98

Register Rewards I used :

$7RR
$4RR

Total after rr's and taxes = $2.89




Don't forget to enter my giveaway!!!

No comments: