Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Need photo editing software?

If so I would suggest downloading Picasa (it's free too!!).

I have been using it for years now and I really like it. It is super easy to use. I just realized the other day that it actually has a retouch feature (if only I saw this years ago). And it is simple to use and actually works! My son without fail everytime he is supposed to get photos done has some sort of scratch or bruise on his face. Recently he got Xmas photos taken at school and yep, he had various blemishes of one sort or another on him. So I get the photos back and I wasn't too happy. Well, I scanned them and then used the retouch feature and ta da! no more blemishes!!

Anyways I just noticed that feature the other day and wanted to let you all know that this is good software and you can actually get rid of pimples, bruises etc. on your photos. Here I thought I was going to have to buy Photoshop. It is under basic fixes and it called retouch.

No comments: