Saturday, December 12, 2009

Photo Mugs

Remember the photo mugs I ordered 2 days ago? Well, they have already shipped!!

Here are the details:



I just ordered 4 different ones for $29.92!! 2 Xmas presents and 2 for me! Yay!!
With tax that makes them $7.48 each which is a really good price for a photo mug.

Go here and choose the Tiled Mug 11oz which is $13.99 use code: nicolesnickles and also make sure you choose Overnight Shipping (it is free!! - it is 1 day shipping after it has been processed which is 5 days). The mug then will only cost $6.99. They do charge tax but mine was only $1.96 for 4 mugs.



I only need to buy my son a ride on toy and I am totally done with Christmas shopping. I didn't plan on buying him anything else but he loves the one at Grandma's so I have to compete.

***My order has already been shipped 12/12/09.

Ordered on December 10, 2009
Home Delivery

Order Summary:
Items - Qty. - Price
Tiled Mug, 11oz - 4 - $ 55.96

Subtotal: $ 55.96
Shipping: $ 0.00
Tax: $ 1.96
Order Total: $ 29.92

Shipping Details:

Shipping Method:
Overnight



*** FYI -You can order the same size not tiled and they are like 40 cents cheaper!!

I wish I would have known cause I would have rather had those. I am tempted to order more since this is such a good deal and make great presents! Think Christmas, Birthdays etc.

No comments: