Tuesday, December 22, 2009

When was the last time you went out to dinner?

If you are like me it has been a very long time. Maybe you are too busy, can't get a sitter or just can't afford it. I know these days I cannot. Not that prior to me becoming a mommy I went out a lot. Though compared to now it sure seems like I always was going out to eat. I have taken my son out to eat a few times but it is rather difficult especially if it is just the two of us. If someone else tags along it makes it so much easier!!

Restaurant.com does help a lot with the price though. You can score loads of gift certificates for dirt cheap from them. They always have some sort of special going on. I know I have purchased them many times as gifts for people and for myself throughout the last few years. Easy to do just go to their website, put in your zip code and see what they have to offer (always read the fine print on each one since they differ) and you can score yourself a cheap night out. Well, a cheap dinner anyways. Too bad they didn't have gift certificates on there for babysitters.

If you notice on the side of my blog there is a widget (JuiceBox Jungle) with a survey asking which you would prefer: Going out with your SO or your friends? Who would you choose?



No comments: