Thursday, June 10, 2010

Look What 87 Cents Bought Me at CVS!


John Frieda Conditioner $5

John Frieda Hair Serum $5

3 PlaySkool Wipes 16 count .49 cents each = $1.47 (these were on clearance)

CVS Lavender and Chamomile Petroleum Jelly .82 cents (on clearance)

2 Nature's Bounty Potassium $4.99 each = $9.98 - BOGO = $4.99


Total before coupons and sales $22.27

Coupons I used :

$3 off Nature's Bounty
$3 off Nature's Bounty
$3 off John Frieda
$3 off John Frieda
$2 ECB that printed today from machine (this seems to be printing for everyone!!!)
$5 off $15 (CVS coupon that was on the bottom of my last receipt - I haven't had one of those in a really long time)



New total after coupons and taxes = .87 cents!!!

I also received $3 ECB from purchasing $10 worth of John Frieda products.


***Another good deal I spy is buy 2 Old Spice Deodorants use BOGO coupon that was in the last few P&G coupon inserts (I think the last 3 had this coupon). Pay either $3.99 plus tax or $4.99 (don't have ad in front of me) and get $2 ECB back ($1 per). Limit is 2.


****Don't forget to scan your card at the machine to get the $2 ECB. Mine said it was good until the 13th I believe.

No comments: