Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Breakfast Savings at Publix

I am a very, very loyal Publix shopper. I shop there on a weekly basis. So when I received an email from MyBlogSpark asking if I would be interesting in participating in this and receiving a $25 Publix giftcard, I jumped at the chance. Publix is having a Breakfast Savings Event from April 1st until April 10th. You can print some coupons for this sale here

Some good breakfast sales I see are the following:
General Mills Cheerios Cereal is buy one get one free
Nature Valley Granola Bars are 2 for $5 ( I love the crunchy honey kind)
Thomas Bagels buy one get one free
Keurig K Cups Coffee $6.99 (everyone seems to have one of these coffee makers these days)
Yoplait Yogurt 20 for $10  (which makes it only 50 cents each!)
Peter Pan Peanut Butter buy one get one free
6 count of donuts from the bakery for $2.99
Danish Pecan Ring $4.49 (would go good with some coffee)
Kellogg's Frosted Flakes or Krave Cereal buy one get one free
Nature's Own Butterbread buy one get one free
Dannon Oikos Yogurt 10 for $10
Kellogg's Eggo Waffles buy one get one free
Egg Beaters 3 for $5
New England Coffee buy one get one free

Using this link you can print some coupons for some of the above items.


I went and did my shopping at Publix today and used my giftcard to stock up on some breakfast items. Unfortunately, I forgot to charge my batteries so I don't have a picture to show you of what I bought. I did go over the $25 but I did manage to stay under my weekly $40 grocery budget (this is of course by using coupons and matching them up to sales). Since I used the giftcard for part of it I am ahead this week. Whoo hoo!! 

Here's some of the items I bought:
Thomas Bagels (I have so much cream cheese in the fridge so this was perfect timing)
Peter Pan Peanut Butter ( I was actually out of peanut butter)
Eggo Waffles which will make my son very happy!
Eggs
Yoplait Yogurt
Flour Tortillas for breakfast burritos
and a whole bunch of other items!!

**Important Disclosure: The good folks below were nice enough to send me the $25 Publix gift card but my opinions about Publix, General Mills and MyBlogSpark are my own.

The information, products and General Mills gift pack were provided by General Mills and Publix® through MyBlogSpark.
 
 






No comments: