Monday, May 18, 2009

I think I am going to cry

I woke up to the bathroom floor being covered in water. Which is not too nice but that is not the bad part. The bad part is that 16 big rolls of Bounty paper towels and 12 big rolls of Scott Bathroom tissue is now completely ruined. :(

So now I get to rebuy all of that and pay for them once again. Which means instead of say close to 20 dollars they will now cost me close to 40 dollars.

Did I also mention that it is pouring outside and that means I will be also cleaning up all the mud. dirt and water that will be tracked in by my landlord?

Today was my day off that I needed to do about a million errands and clean the house and now I won't be able to get even 1/2 of that done because of waiting around.

This new schedule is not working out for me at all and neither is my mother's new schedule which means I do not have a weekend day to myself to clean and do errands anymore. Now it is all bunched up on my 1 day a week that I have without my son and well, 24 hours is not even remotely enough time to do everything I have to do.

Sorry for the post but I really needed to vent.

No comments: