Monday, May 18, 2009

A Review

I haven't done a review for awhile and well it's about time for one.

I have been a member of the Pampers Gifts To Grow for a couple of years. I kept adding codes everytime I got one. Purposely buying Pampers to get the points so I could eventually redeem them for something. Well, back in January I went to log in after not having for sometime and discovered they changed their website. I could not log into the area where you add points. I emailed them and they claimed the problem was on my end. Then I noticed that on their very own forums others said they too could not log into that part. So no, it was not on my end. This went on for months. I continued to email them and finally was told that they were working on the issue.

Well, today I decided to try it and see if it was finally fixed. What do you know? It was. But guess what all my points were gone and I am back to zero. I never redeemed one single point. How could I when I could never log on? I did email them but I can pretty much guess their response. It will be that the points are only good for so long and that there is nothing they can do. How can they expect me to redeem my points in time if I am unable to log on? Not because of my computer or my internet connection but because of their "technical issues" with their website.

Needless to say I will no longer buy any Pampers products. I had so many points in my account it isn't even funny. I have a whole stack of more points that I had been waiting to put in.

Huggies just started their own point type program and let's hope it is a lot better. Granted, my son will be potty trained before I would have enough of these points to redeem for anything.

I have to say I am very disappointed and upset with the Pampers Gifts To Grow website.

If I get a response from them I will add it to this post.


Today is just not turning out to be a good day.

No comments: