Thursday, May 28, 2009

My picks for the coming week

Here is a short list will add to it.

Walgreens 05/31

Ecotrin $2 get 2rr back coupon from last Sunday is for 2 off which makes it free and you get $2rr back.

Contour meter $10 get 10rr back use coupon from previous paper makes it free (I normally pass these up but am thinking this time I will buy one to get the rr and hopefully find someone to give the meter to)

Pop art picture (from any picture photo department) $9.50w/coupon in ad (8x10)
I think I am going to do this it looks cool.


CVS 05/31

Huggies 8.99 limit 3 plenty of coupons from previous papers and possibly still printable ones on the widget to the right of this blog.

Campbells Tomato and Chicken Noodle soup 2 for $1

Glade Air Freshner 99 cents

Buy 2 Hawaiian Tropic 4-8oz (excludes lip care) get 10.00 extra bucks limit 1

Speed Stick Deoderant 2.49 get 1 extra buck limit 2

No comments: