Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The New Year

Well, this year has already turned out to be full of events. Not so good ones at that. But I am hoping to turn things around and make this an awesome year.

Some of my goals include:
Going back to school.
Quitting my job (this will be the most wonderful day of my life lol).
Living off of my stockpiles.
Cutting way, way back on my spending.
Spending more time with my son.
Doing crafts with my son.
Selling all of our stuff we no longer need on ebay, craigslist, esty and here on this blog.
Getting back in shape.
Jogging or at least seeing if my knee can handle it (thanks to my job my knee is messed up).
Massive cleaning overhaul on my apartment.
Eating healthier.
Find a babysitting job to do on the weekends for extra money.
Go to a couple of temp services to try and work 1 week a month for extra money.
Write more in this blog.
Offer more contests on this blog (I already have a few in the works).

Granted, going back to school and quitting my job to do so will mean I will end up getting in debt but I know in the long run it will be worth it. I will be going for every single grant and scholarship I can get so I will only have to take out a living expense loan which I will be only getting one for 10k per year (plan to not work and go to school full time for 2 years- then after that work part time and go to school part time until I get my bachelors degree).

What are some of your goals this year?

No comments: