Monday, June 6, 2011

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Series

I watched all of these about a year ago but just recently bought them all for a little over $15 (gotta love going out of business sales - aside from of course people losing jobs). So I recently sat down and watched all 3 in 2 days. I absolutely love these movies. They are not for everyone since there are some very disturbing scenes in them. Also not everyone enjoys subtitles. I did try reading the first book but did not make it through it. This was prior to watching the movies. So I will be giving it another try very soon. I really think Noomi Rapace and Michael Nyqvist played the parts perfectly. I don't think the American versions will come anywhere close to these original versions.


More info can be found here :
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

The Girl Who Played With Fire

The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest


No comments: