Friday, June 3, 2011

Billy Banks Taebo Amped

So I decided to start exercising. Now, this is something I do not mind doing at an actual gym but exercising in my house is another story. Since having a child I now can no longer afford the gym (the actual cost, the gas it takes to get there, and of course paying someone to watch my son while at the gym, not too mention the wear and tear on my car)so my only option is at home. Another issue with at home is that our home is SUPER TINY and VERY, VERY CLUTTERED.

It is already way too hot to go for walks (that's the south for ya!)so outdoor type exercising is out of the question. Unless I want to be found somewhere on the ground passed out from heat exhaustion.


So last week I bought Billy Blanks Tae Bo Amped DVD Set. I started using it yesterday. Wowzers, I can tell that if I actually stick with it, it will work. I admit I was only able to last for maybe 5 minutes but that is O.K. because eventually, it will be 10 minutes and so on. Baby steps here baby steps!

I figure if for 2 weeks all I can do is 5 minutes 5 days a week then I am o.k. with that. Because soon enough I will be able to do more time each day. As I was doing the exercises I was definitely feeling it. So that is always a good sign in my book.

I am going to track my results on this blog so maybe you want to join me too?

No comments: