Friday, March 27, 2009

CVS

I was looking in my under sink cabinet and realized hey, I only have 3 dish soaps left (here, I thought I had a huge stockpile). So I knew that CVS had some on sale that also would give you Extra Bucks back. I knew that there really wasn't any sales with Extra Bucks or Register Rewards in the near future so decided to go and get some.

Here is what I got:
4 Dawn Ultra's at $1 each
3 CVS Earth's Essentials Big Roll paper towels at 2 for $1

I had a $5 Extra Bucks and also a coupon from CVS for a free roll of the above papertowels.

My cost = zero. Not even tax like I thought I would have to pay. Not too shabby if I do say so myself.

Oh and I also got $2 back in Extra Bucks from purchasing the dish soap. You got $1 for every 2 purchased with a limit of $4 Extra Bucks back.

No comments: