Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lesson Learned - FYI - Walgreens Register Rewards

#1 Register Rewards are given out by the manufacture of that particular product not the store.

#2 You can use manufacture coupons toward a purchase that would result in Register Rewards (I am sure you already know this but some managers and store associates do not).


#3 You can not use more coupons than items purchased when using Register Rewards (ie. you buy 10 items and have 10 coupons plus a Register Rewards is a no no - says so on Register Reward coupon itself).

#4 (and this is probably the most important) Register Rewards cannot be used on another purchase for Register Rewards if it is the same product - ie. you get Register Rewards back for say Huggies and you decide to go buy more Huggies while the promotion is still on you will not get any Register Rewards back if the Register Rewards you are using were from purchasing Huggies.


Case in point: Today I purchased 4 Acne Free products and tried to use a Register Reward that I got from buying another Acne Free product. I should have gotten 2- $5 Register Rewards back but did not. So I had to have them void all my purchases and do it all over this time not using the Register Rewards for the Acne Free products. I wouldn't have gone through all that trouble but I figured that is 10 bucks which is a package of diapers!!

No comments: