Saturday, March 21, 2009

Some easy ways to make a little extra money

O.k. first you will need to create an email address just for these (you will get spam and you will also get a lot of emails so you don't want it filling up your regular email inbox). Just use a yahoo one or something similar.

Then after your new special email account is set up you will want to join the following:

I have already made close to 20 bucks with this (yeah, you won't get rich but hey, every penny helps!). All I have done with this one is click on links in emails - I have never bought anything. You get $5 bucks just for signing up.








Then join this one (I still don't understand it so I will start looking into it more so I can explain it). This one I have only made about 10 bucks so far but I just started using it. It is kind of the same deal you click on links but they don't email you so you will have to go on their website to get your links or install an ad player (which I did).




Now then we get to surveys. I have made anywhere from zero to $50 bucks (this was a focus group) for doing them. Right away obviously you will not get the 50 dollar ones and will have to do free ones first. I also one time won $150 from being entered into a contest for doing a survey so you do sometimes make some money. I think right now from all the various survey sites I belong to I probably have about $100 in my accounts waiting to cash out. I normally wait awhile before cashing out. Some you can cash out anytime others you have to have a certain amount in your account before doing so.

Here are a few to check out and join:

ZoomPanel







Panda Research








Then of course there are the search engines where you can get points (to redeem for gift cards etc.) or you can win prizes.

Here are some I recommend:


Search & Win



LuckySearch

Winzy

Big Devil

And

Blingo


There is also CashCrate (which I am still kind of new at so I don't understand it just yet) but I have made some money for doing really nothing.


Again you will not get rich doing any of these but you will make a little extra money for a little bit of time. You could always take the money from these and open up a savings account for something special. And who knows you might even end up winning something really great!

No comments: