Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's time for a product review!

Today's product that I am reviewing is : Marcal Small Steps Toilet Paper.

They recently had coupons in the paper for 1 free roll or a $1 off on larger sizes. At Sweetbay they have the small 4pk for $1.39. I had 2 coupons myself and then decided to buy some more coupons for it since I figured it would still work out to be quite cheap.

The verdict? I like it. It is soft, strong and thick. My only caveat is that at least on the small rolls which I bought well, it does not last that long.

I generally only buy Scott Toilet paper but it has to be the regular because I absolutely hate the Extra Soft kind (massive lint and it tears too easily). I personally use toilet paper for more than well, ya know. I use it to blot my lipstick, blow my nose, blot the shine from my face, do some minor bathroom cleaning etc. So I need something that does not leave lint and is strong.

I had lately been buying Scott in the big 12pks but I have noticed that it is not the same quality as the 4 pks. To me it seems more like the Extra Soft kind which again I hate! lol

I only wish the Marcal kind was more tightly winded on the roll and more of it so it would last longer. I hate constantly having to change the roll or go and buy more tp. Which is why I like Scott but if they changed their formula and it is indeed the kind I have been getting in the 12pks then I might be changing to Marcal.

No comments: