Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Walgreens Purchases

4 Acne Free Products on clearance for $ 7.59 minus 4 $1 off coupons
2 separate transactions (see earlier post) $13.18 each transaction

This was for the Pockmark Filler and I will let you all know how it works. I am hoping it will work somewhat. I have a few pockmarks that I would like to try it on and would also like to try it on a crease I have between my eyebrows. We will see.

Total for above $26.36 with a total of $10 back in Register Rewards (2 $5 coupons back)

3rd Transaction (again see earlier post as to why I had to do 3 separate transactions):

2 dranos $3.50 ea (will get $1 back on each with EasySaver)
Pledge Furniture Polish with a free Pledge Duster $3.50 with $1 off coupon (will get $1 back with EasySaver)
Nature's Source Natural Bathroom Cleaner $3.00 with $1 off coupon (will get $1 back with EasySaver)
2 St.Ives Elements Cleanser on sale for $3.79 with 2 $2.00 off coupons
Snickers (because I was craving one) 89 cents
Register Rewards coupon for $5 off (this was from a previous Acne Free purchase not today's)
Register Rewards coupon for $10 off (I think this was from Huggies)

Total purchase cost $21.97 plus tax
My cost after all my coupons $2.51!!!



So far I will be getting $10.98 back from all of my purchases for the month of March from the EasySaver. This time I am going to have them put it on a Walgreens gift card which will give me a bonus of 10%.

No comments: