Friday, July 31, 2009

Another Target Trip

This time I bought the following:

1-Banana Boat Trial Size Sunscreen .99 cents used a $1 off coupon (either they adjust it down or you have an extra penny off something else)=free

2-Softsoap @ $2.04 ea used 2 - $1 off coupons printed from coupon widget on the side of this blog (CVS is cheaper at the moment $1.99 but didn't feel like going there to save a total of 10 cents between the 2)= $2.08 plus tax for 2

1 - Softsoap Body Wash clearance at $2.54 (these are on sale there for $2.79 but this scent was cheaper) used a $2 off coupon that I printed from my coupon widget on this blog so I only = .54 cents plus tax for it!

1 - 6pk of Lever $3.99 used a $1.50 off coupon =$2.49


Total before coupons = $11.60

Total after coupons = $5.91 (used a Target Giftcard so it was free - comment with your email addy and I will let you know how to get giftcards free too! FYI- I will keep all comments hidden)



No comments: