Saturday, July 25, 2009

Coupons

On my widget to the right of this blog is printable coupons and there are some good ones on there. You can either scroll through the ones on the widget or just click on it to go to their site which has more coupons for you to print.

Here are some ones that I think are pretty good:

Huggies Overnites $ 2 off
Various Special K ones for $1 off
Bic Pens $1 off
Cheez it Crackers 75 cents off
Cinnanbon Bars $1 off (Target supposedly has these on sale for $1.75 )





Looking to trade coupons with someone? Look no farther! I have seem to lost all of my traders so I am looking for some more. I generally have doubles of coupons and also have lots of coupons for free items. You can look at my want list (which I need to update since it has changed) here.

I am also going to make up envelopes with X amount of coupons and have them for sale (these will have the free items coupons in them) . These will go for $2. But each one will have a coupon for something free and also have loads of good coupons in them (you can give me a list of your wants and I will try to add as many of those in your envelope). *You are paying for the shipping and handling fee and also for my time to sort them out and clip them. Because it takes up a lot of my time to sit there and sort out all of the coupons and see which ones go to whom.

No comments: