Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Stockpile (well some of it) Cereal and Snacks




I decided to take some pictures while I was reorganizing my kitchen. FYI- I have a tiny kitchen (actually a tiny apartment!) so that is why these items are in a box. I seriously have barely any cabinet nor counter space and have a smaller than usual fridge. It sucks!


I am planning on taking some more pictures of some of my non food item stockpile probably on Monday or Tuesday so you can get an idea of what you can get for free or close to free by reading my blog (and me giving you tips and head ups on sales etc.).



Some good rules of thumb to remember when stockpiling (I will be adding to this) :

1- do not be greedy and buy 10 of one item just because you can get them free or make money off of them

2- always be kind and leave some behind for the next shopper




All of these items I have gotten on many trips not just one or two. Also this is over time not over a day or even a week or even a month.


These are just my cereal and snack stockpiles.

Remember this is for a family of 2 so your stockpile might need to be bigger. A lot of these items were free or very close to free.
* The popcorn and sugary cereal are mine and the non sugary cereal and various cheese crackers are for my son.

No comments: