Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Plans for CVS this Coming Week

I scanned my card and got a $10 off $50 which expires on the 24th (I wish so bad it would be good for another week - wait til you see all the good deals on the 26th!).

Anyways I am trying to spend as little out of pocket and get as much back in ecbs as possible.


This is what I am thinking so far:

Kodak Picture Movie DVD $9.99 $9.99 ecb limit 1 (I have heard that this is actually limit 5 like the photo books not sure though). I thought I could do two (even though I would prefer the photo book over a dvd of pictures any day) x2 =$19.98 with $19.98 back in ecbs (if it isn't limit 1 and is actually limit 5)

CVS/pharmacy Pantiliners 22 ct. 89¢ 89¢ ecb limit 1 x1 = .89cents with .89 cents ecb back


Xtra 2x Laundry detergent 28 loads $1.99 x3 = $5.97 (I need to start stocking up on detergent)

Caliber or CVS/pharmacy memo book 50-80 sheets 99¢ 99¢ ecb limit 2 x2 =$1.98 with $1.98 ecb back

Spend $10 Get $5 ecb wyb Band-Aid Brand Bandages 6 - 100 ct, J&J Red Cross products, Neosporin 0.5 oz, Neo to Go Spray 0.26 oz or packets 10 ct. limit 5 deals (possible if I have good coupons)

Desitin 2 oz $2.99 x3 use $1 off coupons = $5.97

various CVS products (ie. cotton balls, baby wipes, baby diapers, mouthwash etc.) buy one get next one 50% off mix and match - again possible since I need cottonballs.



Balmex I have a cvs $1 off coupon for it and a manufacture $1 off coupon not sure of the actual price though.



NYC cosmetics I have a $5 off coupon so will buy 2 compacts which will be either $5 or $6 total if I remember correctly.



Total so far = $42.97 (before coupons and only for items I have a price for) so it should not be hard to spend the required $50.



But after coupons that above total will be taken down to $34.97 not including the $10 off. I figure if I buy the Balmex and some cotton balls I should easily reach the $50 and after coupons I will be able to bring it down to about $30 and then can use some of my ecbs that I already have and bring it down to about $20 and then get back $22.85 in ecbs for next weeks use.



I am still going to play around with it to try and get it cheaper. Anything you would suggest? I always try to choose items I actually need.

No comments: