Friday, January 15, 2010

Fresh Deals.Com

I was asked if I would be interested in doing a review for the following website: FreshDeals.com. So I decided to go take a look and see what it was all about. It seems that the website is a place you can go to get an array of various deals from various websites. So if you wanted to say buy a dehumidifier you could see various places that sell them and see what prices they have all on one page. Makes things a lot simpler huh?

They also (this is my favorite part) have an online community so you can ask questions about a particular product and other's can answer (or you can answer their questions). So this way potentially someone else has the same product and can give you additional info on it.

You can sort the results by price, most popular or highest rating. I always like to sort things by price so I can see what is cheapest (but that's just me). They have loads of categories to choose from. Anything from makeup to video games.

I know I will be using this site to get ideas of prices on various items (a lot easier then googling and clicking through loads of links). I also plan to answer some questions about products to help others out. I know I would like to know if something ends up being a dud prior to purchasing it. Or if something is really amazing.

The site seems to be new so I am sure it will just get better the more people use it.

No comments: