Sunday, January 31, 2010

Good Deal on Huggies at CVS

Then check out this deal at CVS on the 31st of this month. You will want to print your coupons now before they go away. I just printed mine this morning and they expire (for me) on the 2nd so that gives me time to do the deal.

Spend $20 get $5 ECB's back. Limit 1 deal per card.

Huggies Diapers 2 for $20 minus (2) $2 off coupons = 2 packs for $16 minus the $5ecb you will get = $11 for 2 packs (in the end) Better even if you have some ecbs to use to start with (I am hoping that I can find 4 packs of Star Bucks so I can get $10ecb to use towards it.

Print coupons for $2 off Huggies (my side widget (about 4 down) that shows coupons on it - click on that and it will take you to a bunch of coupons you can print - only print what you want) You can print each coupon 2x. Normally hit the back button 3x.

You can also print (2) .75 cents off of Huggies Wipes while you are there too.

Wipes are on sale for 2 for $6 for the wipe tubs (64 to 72pk).

But make sure you print your coupons now since most of them have only so many days or even hours on that site (depending on how popular and how high the demand is).

Thanks to Linda for this heads up. :)

No comments: