Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sorry for being absent lately........

I haven't been home for a week due to the cold. We do not have exactly what you would call a warm home. I have a wall unit but it is very,very old and is pretty much pointless. Then pretty much every room is on one single circuit so there goes using a space heater. Needless to say we didn't stay here. So I was without any internet that entire time.

It is still ridiculously cold in here. Today when I got home my dish detergent was actually crystallized it was so cold in here!! lol

Stay tuned this coming week for a giveaway and also a review for a website hopefully this weekend or early next week at the latest. I meant to do both of these last week but was unable to due to being without computer. :(

Also I have been and will be working a load more so my posts will be sporadic for a while.

I will be back posting either this weekend or early next week when I come back home. I just stopped in to check on things and pick up more clothes. But I wanted to let you all know what is going on.

Stay warm!!!

No comments: