Friday, January 15, 2010

I am back!!

Sorry for the lack of posts. I am actually home today with the flu (which is why I am posting).

Not sure how much I will be posting because of work etc. but I will try to get at least one post up a week if not more. I have just been working way more and then being away because my apartment was so cold it just left me with no time for Mr. Computer.

I have started the potty training process only to have to stop because of freezing apartment. So I shall start up again this weekend and see how it goes. Hopefully, he will no longer scream bloody murder while sitting on the potty. Don't you just love how dramatic toddlers are?

Things at work are not going so well. It has been a mess. Working more only to not be getting paid for my time clocked in. If it isn't one thing it is something else right?

I am going to get right on with my giveaway so be prepared to enter!

No comments: