Thursday, August 26, 2010

Today's CVS Trip

It seems like three times a charm. I had to go to 3 different stores to get what I needed this morning. But I was able to get everything I wanted and 2 other things for less than $5 so not too bad.


Here is what I purchased:

Blink Tears Gel $7.99
2 Listerine Zero @ $3.99 ea = $7.98
Dinosaur Egg $1.33 (these are super cute! I will be buying more to hold back for Easter)
CVS Allergy/Sinus Medicine 74 cents (on clearance)

Total before coupons/ecbs and taxes = $18.04

Coupons and ecbs I used:
$1 off Blink from Sunday Coupons Insert
$2 off Listerine Zero printable
$2 off Listerine Zero printable
$2 ECB
$2 ECB
$4.99 ECB

New total after coupons/ecbs and taxes = $4.63

ECBs I received = $7.99 Blink + $2 Listerine + $2 Listerine = $11.99!!!

Will post photo after batteries charge. Unfortunately I might not be able to add photos for a while. My camera works and lets me take photos but for some reason I can no longer upload them. I am trying to fix this issue and am also waiting for the rest of my giftcard codes from Swagbucks to buy a new camera.

No comments: