Sunday, August 15, 2010

Update on Insomnia

I have still been only using the fake benadryl and melatonin that I purchased from Puritan's Pride. I am shocked that it is working. I have tried this mixture in the past with no such luck. I feel way better now that my prescription medicine is out of my system. I fall asleep faster and don't feel like a zombie in the morning. Yes, I am still tired and I wake up throughout the night but I am still sleeping better than I had been and it seems like a more natural sleep then a drug induced one.


I know with melatonin you are only supposed to use for a short while. Even on the bottle it says to take for no longer than 2 months and then take either a week or two break(I forget). So I will need to figure something out. But I am way happier feeling now. Very grateful that something is working for me. I can't wait to see how much my health changes in the next few months (for the positive).

No comments: