Monday, June 29, 2009

About me and my blog.

I wanted to take this moment and let my readers know somethings about me. I want you all to understand why for one I don't update as much as some of the other freebie/coupon and mommy type blogs and also let you know that I don't get paid for my posts. In case you were wondering.

So if you ever wonder anytime when I rave about a product. No, I didn't get paid to do so. In fact I actually had to go out and buy that item in question (unless of course I was lucky enough to find a free sample online somewhere - which I post for you all too). I haven't gotten items sent to me to tell you all about and no, I haven't gotten trips or what have you either. Though I would absolutely love to!

I have made approximately $30 with this blog so far and $25 of that was from a sign up bonus so yeah it sure isn't paying my bills. I work a full time job and do this on the side. Hoping that one day I will make enough monthly from it that it will pay for my internet and phone. Don't get me wrong I would love to make more than that monthly but I wanted to be realistic. I figured hoping to make approximately $70 a month wasn't expecting too much when I know of other people who blog make well, a lot more than that.

I do get money if you print coupons from my widget which I believe translates to pennies. So you all would have to print and redeem loads for me to actually make anything with that. But please do print from my widget cause in the long run it might add up to something eventually!


I don't post every day because I am a single parent, I work full time, raise my son 100% by myself and only get to update this blog when I have a free moment. Which anyone who has a toddler knows yeah, you don't get many of those! Whether or not you are a traditional family with the mommy and daddy or whether you are a single parent free time is a rarity.

Well, I just wanted to let you all know that no, I do not forget about you I am just a very busy mommy. I will get back on track soon after the next couple of weeks die down. I promise.
:)

No comments: