Saturday, June 20, 2009

Store sales

I can no longer do an early preview of Target unless someone is willing to scan it and email it to me (this is of course if you get it prior to Sunday when it comes out). I will only of course list the highlights and not actually post the ad online for copywrite reasons.

CVS

Soy Joy bars 4 for $4 with $4ecb recently there were bogo coupons. I personally do not like these but thought I might buy 4 and see if my son likes them.

Thermacare 1ct $2.49 with $2.49ecb these things work great! Unfortunately everytime they have these 1cts on sale like this I can never find any. :(

Edy's Ice Cream BOGO

French's Mustard $1

Magic Jack $39 (has anyone ever used this?? if so let me know)

Mitchum Deodorant $2.99 with $1ecb

Buy $10 worth of Tresemme and get $5ecb

Publix

BOGO's

Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream
Bic Disposable Razors
General Mills Cereal
Juicy Juice Juice Boxes
Kellogg's Cereal
Kraft Easy Mac
Morningstar Farms
Old El Paso Dinner Kits
Old El Paso Salsa
Stouffer's French Bread Pizza
and a whole bunch more.............

No comments: