Sunday, June 7, 2009

CVS (sorry it is late)

Pampers Jumbo Packs 8.99 get $5 ECBs back may need to print it out since it is an unadvertised sale. Limit 3 - $1 off coupon in today's paper ( *** This was apparently a "mistake" so they are no longer honoring the online ad which they have now since changed. So hopefully, you were able to take advantage of it before they pulled it. ) They are on sale for 8.99 though.

Dawn Dish Detergent $2 for $2 with $1 ECB back limit 1 offer - 25 cents coupon in today's paper

Buy $15 worth of various chocolates and candies and get $5 ECB back limit of 5 per card

Buy 2 Bananna Boat Sunscreens and get $7 ECBs back limit of 1 per card - there were coupons recently for I think $1 off (good for summer!)

Spend $10 on Swifter or Freebreeze products and get $5 ECBs back limit of 2 per card - I believe there were coupons lately for these items.

Spend $20 on Dove products get $10 ECBs back limit of 1 per card


Some of these are still kind of pricey but if you have ECBs that are about to expire you can use them on these items to get more back.

Remember no more Walgreens posts from me. I did get a call back from the manager but I was not home and I intend to call tomorrow. I will let you know how it turns out. Though I have a feeling it will not turn out well.
*I called the manager back and I didn't really feel like arguing and ruining my day. I pretty much was just apologized to and offered a 15% discount on my next purchase but I do not feel as if that was enough for the ordeal I had encountered. So I will no longer be shopping at Walgreens. The excuses I was given and the fact that apparently not even the managers themselves know how coupons work just make shopping at Walgreens a horrid experience. You should not be made to feel like you are robbing them if you use a coupon or RR (since the manufacture is reimbursing them for the $ off). I will use up the few RRs that I have but will only purchase what they will cover and then no more trips to Walgreens.

No comments: