Tuesday, June 2, 2009

FYI

I just wanted to let my readers know that I will no longer be posting any sales information for Walgreens. I have had too many issues with Walgreens and my last experience was "enough is enough". So I will not promote them in any way or fashion. I am sorry if that upsets any of you. I will keep posting sales etc from CVS though since I have never really had any bad issues with them that was not easily resolved. I can only think of 2 instances where my Extra Bucks did not print and all I had to do was email customer service and on my next shopping trip they printed out. I have also never once (at 4 various stores) had a rude cashier or manager (all of my Walgreens seem to be full of them). I have never once had an issue with coupons (Walgreens there was an issue almost every single shopping trip at 4 different stores). So yep, I am now only going to be loyal to CVS.

Again, I am sorry if that upsets any of you.

No comments: