Saturday, June 20, 2009

Things to Come

I am very excited to announce that I will be doing a product review and also be having a contest for my readers with that very product. Yes, I have done reviews before and yes, I have had contests before. So what makes this so exciting? I will tell you: this will be the first review of a product that was sent to me to test and review for you my readers. The same goes for the contest. Before my reviews were on things I went out and bought myself with my own money. Same with the contests I paid for the items in the contest.

I see so many other blogs and they have great contests and they get to test out and review all sorts of cool things.

Now I have reviewed things for various survey companies but that was different since I could not actually tell anyone about the items aside from the survey company. So this will be rather fun and I really hope that other companies start sending me products to test out on a more regular basis. I also hope that they will offer my readers items too in contests!

So if any PR's from any companies are reading this I am very interested in reviewing your products or services on my blog. :)

No comments: