Monday, June 8, 2009

Heads Up

I have to help out with some moving the next couple of weeks so I will be super busy. Between working full time, caring for my toddler, cleaning, cooking , running errands and trying to keep this blog up I am one tired mommy!!

I also am going through loads of my things and figuring out what to keep, what to put near the curb, what to freecycle and what to sell. Sadly, I am a massive pack rat so this is very difficult for me!!

The good news is after I get all of this done I will have more time for my blog and loads of more stuff to sell on my mommy's little monster blogsite (is that what you would call it?? lol). Currently, that is still a work in progress. But it will have some good deals on it. Some examples are as follows: for a limited time it will be free shipping, also with the baby/toddler items I will also throw in another item (such as a onesie or t-shirt - my choice - until I run out of course lol). I also occasionally will run specials like buy one get one free, 1/2 off, contests etc.

It won't only be baby/toddler items it will also be junior clothes and shoes. Who knows what else. Pretty much anything I have worth selling that won't cost an arm and leg to ship. I want to keep the shipping costs down as much as possible.


So I might not be posting too much and I apologize for not posting too much lately. I just have so much on my plate currently and need to get everything taken care of. But in the end it will benefit my readers. :)

No comments: